- By the end of this training session, the student will be familiar with RouterOS software and RouterBOARD products and be able to connect the client to the Internet. He will also be able to configure, manage, do basic troubleshooting of a MikroTik router and provide basic services to clients.
- Network engineers and technicians wanting to deploy and support:
- Corporate networks
- Client CPEs (WISPs and ISPs)
- The student must have a good understanding of TCP/IP and subnetting.
- Search for “ipv4 tutorial”
- Test yourself with the ‘example test’ on https://www.mikrotik.com/client/trainingSessions
- 3 days
- RouterOS tools