In this newsletter:
– new GPER, Gigabit Passive Ethernet Repeater
– CCR1016-12G and CCR1036-12G-4S-EM upgrades
– Aim tool for Wireless Wire Dish and LHG Lite60
– SXT and LHG LTE CPE available for ordering without LTE modem
– mUPS EOL, to be substituted by mUPS PRO
Announcing GPeR – Gigabit Passive Ethernet Repeater! GPeR is part of the GPEN (Gigabit Passive Ethernet Network) concept, which aims to replace GPON installations with lower cost and more easy to deploy Ethernet alternative.
The GPeR unit allows to extend Ethernet cable by additional hop (< 100 – 150 m to regular network devices, and up to 210 m to another GPeR unit) up to 1,500 m. Handy for highrise buildings, multi-apartment buildings, with many floors and sections, where very long ethernet cables might be a problem.
We are continuing to upgrade our Cloud Core Routers line.
– CCR1016-12G is now being shipped with dual redundant power supplies, full-size type A USB (instead of micro USB) and onboard 2GB of RAM.
– CCR1036-12G-4S-EM are now being shipped with dual redundant power supplies, full-size type A USB (instead of micro USB), high-speed M.2 storage connector and onboard 8GB of RAM.
We are constantly improving our 60Ghz product performance, therefore links are getting longer. Wireless Wire Dish (RBLHGG-60adkit) and LHG Lite60 (RBLHG-60ad) units are now being shipped with special Aim tool, that allows pointing the devices more easily.
We are including Aim tool in all shipments of Wireless Wire Dish and LHG Lite60 since March 2019. If you have some stock from earlier deliveries or would like to send Aim tools to your old customers, let us know the required quantity by email, and we will send the units with your next order.
As out LTE solutions are getting more popular and we are receiving more requests for bands that our current LTE modems don’t cover, LHG LTE and SXT LTE integrated CPU units with antennas are now also available for ordering separately, without LTE modem installed, to be used with LTE miniPCI-e modem of your choice.
mUPS is EOL (discontinued), we don’t take any new orders. It will be replaced with new mUPS PRO, that will have 12/24v POE out support as well as 12v/24v battery support, and can be managed through a web interface. mUPS PRO is expected to be ready for sales in June.
15% discount available for sales price and up to 35% partnership discount.